THIS GRANT IS NOW CLOSED FOR APPLICATIONS. THIS IS KEPT AS AN ARCHIVE ONLY.
We’re excited to announce the launch of the latest iteration of the Science Festival Accelerator: Diversity First.
Current Deadline for Lead Applicants is September 17th, 2018
Leads will receive $15,000 in funding to:
- Participate in project communications (including scheduled webinars, interfaces with SFA staff, and the project advisory board)
- Draft, revise, and implement a customized diversity plan
- Participating in the selection and mentorship of a cohort of 3 new start-up festivals
- Run 2 webinars for start up festivals
- Document all processes in a way that can be shared out to the SFA network through the resources and tool kit sections of the website
- Provide documentation in a timely manner for funder reporting purposes
- Submit all vendor registration documentation within 2 months of being accepted to the program
- Submit all invoices on time to Brenda Blais, financial administrator at SFA
- Understand that this is a work-for-hire grant and that at the time of invoice submission, it may take up to 45 days for payout of the invoice
Please download, read, complete, and submit this application for consideration.